OF YOUR TAPURE® PRODUCTS
At Tapure we know every installation is unique, we are here to help and advise when needed, full instructions are provided.
- A live, in use, Hot and Cold water supply close to where the Tapure® products are to be installed
- A waste water pipe must be located near the installation point.
- Power sockets available and located in the base units
- sufficient space to install the products – please check product dimensions on our information pages.
It is advised to purchase the Tapure® extension lead when purchasing your products if you have limited sockets available.
To purchase the Tapure® extension lead please click here
The Tapod® needs to be located within 60cm of the intended installation point of the 5 in 1 tap or Drink Station.
TAPOD size – 23(W) x 44(D) x 40(H) cm
The Tapure® Water Purifier can be located up to 4 meters away from our taps and does not have to be located under the 1 way tap 3 in 1, 5 in 1 or drink station.
The Easy fit Purahouse® is installed after your stop tap, you can choose another location to install the Purahouse other than directly near the stop tap. It is possible to divert the mains to your preferred Purahouse location and then connect the water mains back to its original location.
Size needed for installation 76(w) x 21(D) x 42 (H) CM – You will need at least 7 cm clearance under the filter system to unscrew and replace the filters
- IMPORTANT YOU MUST CHECK YOUR INCOMING WATER PRESURE AND INSTALL A HIGH QUALITY PRV (pressure reducing valve).
- Contact us